Thursday, May 17, 2007

Las Cruces to White Sands

Hello All
... here are a few more pics from the trip
At Aggie Memorial Stadium
New Mexico State University


Wearing Kentucky Blue in
honor of former Wildcat (and current Aggie) coach Hal Mumme


Below is one of my favorite places on the trip ...
the San Agustin Pass in New Mexico
separating the San Andres Mountains to the north
and the Organ Mountains to the south ...
once you head east over the Pass, you enter
the White Sands Missile Range
(100 miles long and 40 miles wide) ...
not unusual to see fighter jets and stealth bombers overhead


Susan and I at the White Sands National Monument ...
the world's largest sand bunker
LJE climbing a sand dune for a rideAnd down the hill he goes!At Arizona Stadium in Tuscon ...
I tried to find Lute Olson to chew him out over all
the March Madness points he's cost me to no avail ...
Yes Vic and Davis I finally walked to Tuscon ... well,
I honored my bet!


Hope all is well!



No comments: